Start from volume 10 no 1, 2018, Jurnal Infotel charges a published paper as is shown by below scheme.
- Cost paid by Author with Indonesia citizenship is
Rp 800.000 (IDR) Rp 350.000 (IDR)
- Cost paid by non-Indonesia citizenship is
Rp 1.000.000 (IDR) Rp 500.000 (IDR)
This cost covers:
- The standard ten (10) pages manuscript. An Extra Rp 50.000 (IDR) will be charged for every additional page.
- Delivery fees of hardcopy of full-color journal to the corresponding author.
- Similarity Checking by Plagiarism Detector. Final result will be sent to authors.
- DOI registration for each paper.
This cost also includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full-text versions of the articles.