Main Article Content
Along with the rapid technological developments in all fields of technology, it’s including telecommunications technology. Many facilities are offered, for example, is the development of telecommunications services for voice, data and video. This offer must be supported by great technology,which is ability transfer data with high speed transfer data rate. The technology that able to grant this needs is LTE technology. LTE technology was developed from Global System for Mobile (GSM) and Universal Mobile Telecommunication System (UMTS) and this technology has transfer data rate up to 100 Mbps for the downlink and 50 Mbps for the uplink direction. Because the distribution of technological progress in various areas including Banyumas, it would require an application of LTE technology in that area. These applications will not run without proper planning of an LTE network to cover all areas of Banyumas. In order to apply the optimal LTE network in Banyumas it is necessary to design LTE coverage area, they consist of link budget and number of eNode B that required to cover whole area Banyumas. By using QPSK modulation and coding rate ½ it has value traffic capacity about 3.344,096 kbps/km2. ENode B number that can cover whole area is as much as 59 eNode B. Impact of coding rate to MAPLvalue is when value of the coding rate is greater it’s produces a smaller value of MAPL and the number of eNode B is increase.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
2. Hikmaturokhman, Alfin. 2011. Diktat Kuliah Teknik Seluler.ppt. AKATEL Sandhy Putra Purwokerto.
3. Usma, Uke Kurniawan. dkk. 2012."Fundamental Teknologi Seluler LTE". Bandung: Rekayasa Sains.
4. Abdul Basit, Syed. Tesis Dimensioning of LTE Network Description of Models and Tool, Coverage and Capacity Estimation of 3GPP Long Term Evolution radio interface. Helsinki: Helsinki University of Technology.2009.
5. Holma, Harri. dan Antti Toskala. 2007. "WCDMA for UMTS – HSPA evolution and LTE 4th edition". USA: John Wiley & Sons,Ltd.
6. Kottkamp, Meik. 2009. "LTE Advanced Technology Introduction Application Note". Rohde & Schwarz.
7. Hikmaturokhman, Alfin. "Diktat Kuliah Wireless (Propagasi)". AKATEL Sandhy Putra Purwokerto. 2009.
8. Pangestu Maulita, Diah. "Perencanaan Coverage Area Femtocell di Gedung B Institut Teknologi Telkom". Bandung: Institut Teknologi Telkom. 2011.
9. Paulus, Erik. dan Yessica Nataliani.2007."Cepat Mahir GUI Matlab".Yogyakarta: Andi Offset..