Main Article Content
A high necesarry data service and bigger network capacity becomes a critical issue in the GSM network. One of the good and bad size parameter reference-quality GSM network can be viewed on the performance parameters MLSLOT Allocation Blocking. The default value for parameter MLSLOT Allocation Blocking are ? 40 % that the network is otherwise well. To overcome these problems it is applied to UMTS technology. The study was conducted to determine how the performance of the 2G PT Indosat Tbk. Before and after the application of technology and how it compares to the performance of UMTS cellular network PT Indosat Tbk. before and after implementation of a UMTS network. In conducting this study the authors to collect the necessary data and did the interview if the supervisor does not know From the research the average value MLSlot Bocking Allocation has decreased, for the first sector decreased on average uplink 0.70% to 0.17% down 0.53%.The average downlink 26.49% to 14.98% down 11.51%. Sector 2 uplink average 0.24% to 0.00% down 0.24%, the average downlink 5.16% to 0.04% down 5.12%, Sector 3 uplink average 0.6% to 0.21% down 0.39%, the average downlink 23.99% to14.98% down 9.01%.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
2. Wardana, Lingga dan Naraksa Makodin,2010. Teknologi Wireless Communication dan Wireless Broadband .Andi. Yogyakarta
3. Wibisono, Gunawan dan Gunadi Dwi Hantoro . 2008.Mobile Broadband “Trend Teknologi Wireless Saat ini dan Masa Datang. Informatika. Bandung
4. Dewi, Riana Puspita T.2011. Analisis Optimalisasi Kapasitas Trafik Dengan Multiband Cell (MBC) Pada Jarinagan GSM Di PT. XL AXIATA, Tbk Purwokerto: Akademi Teknik Telekomunikasi Purwokerto
5. Rahmawati, Iradona T.2009. Analisis Drop Call Akibat Inter Access Technology (I-RAT) Handover Dari Jaringan 3G (UMTS) Ke Jaringan 2G (GSM) : Universitas Jenderal Soedirman Purwokerto.
6. Wardana, Lingga. 2011. 2G/3G RF Planning and Optimization for Consultant. www.nulisbuku.com.Jakarta
7. http://10.20.23.100:43231/NED/NED? service=library&library=s10_5ed2